Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finally Back

I feel like I have neglected my blog and my readers. I hate that feeling. I have been extremely busy this past week. I left TCU last Friday and since then I have unpacking, organizing, and job searching. I am happy to say that all three of those were successfully completed.

Now, onto baseball. Unfortunately, the guy who usually does the write ups on the Hawks' games has been inactive since mid-April so I don't have any full game writes for you. I do have the box score from Kameron's last start, though: 5/4 Start

I can tell from the box score things didn't go too well but, if we all keep thinking positive, I know great things will come from Kameron and the whole Softbank Team.

A neat thing I found while I was surfing the Softbank site was that they list all of the songs they use during a game. From a certain players walk-on song to the victory tune that is played after a win, it's all listed on the site. I know a lot of people (including me) that have heard songs at ball games and can never find the song title or artist. That's just one of my random findings on the Hawks' website.

Once again, if you're on Twitter, my ID is rain_holly. If you follow me, send me an @reply so I know you read my blog. Also, for the Facebookers out there, there is a Softbank Hawks fan page. Just put "Softbank Hawks" in the search bar and it should come up. Join the group and show your love for the Hawks!

Have a good night - or day if you're in Japan :)

-Holly

P.S. I will be updating more frequently now that it's summer! Woo - no more being nocturnal to study for finals!

No comments: