Monday, May 4, 2009

I Have Failed...

I completely forgot that today (Monday) was kameron's next start. Usually, the team has off on Mondays so I was expecting him to start tomorrow.

As usual, the Hawks are the visitors when Kameron starts. Next week though, he should get his first at the Yahoo! Dome. That should be really exciting!!

I might actually try to stay up and watch his start tonight because I don't have a class or a final tomorrow to wake up for! I also have an Economics paper I really, really need to finish, lots of studying to do and I just promised my roommate I would pull and all-nighter with her (oh the joys of college, right?). If I do stay up, I will take screen shots or something for those of you who can't stay up.

Speaking of finals, this week is finals week at TCU, which not only means lots of studying, but it also means that it will be my last week in DFW until August. I'm so sad. My Dad already came on Saturday to take most of my stuff back to Austin. My side of the room is bare as it is missing all of my baseball decor.

Next Start:
Hawks (V) v.s. Buffaloes (H)
Time: 6:00 p.m. Japan time, 4:00 a.m. CST
Look for the Orix Buffaloes feed on TvAnts

I don't know why I didn't say this earlier, but I have a twitter. I love twitter and I have the most random tweets. If you want to see my goofy side, following my twitter would be a good place to start. www.twitter.com/rain_holly check it out! Oh, and if you have a twitter, feel free to follow me and I will follow you!

Woo! Go Kameron!

-Holly

No comments: