Thursday, April 23, 2009

All Sorts of Confusing

So, in my last post, I said Kameron's last was at home. I'm pretty sure I was wrong. For some reason, I saw Tokyo Dome and instantly thought Yahoo! Dome. Woops. So actually, Kameron didn't start at home last time either. That means his first three starts have all come on visiting turf. Not cool. Even his next start looks to be scheduled for away. In fact, if the rotation and everything stays the same, he won't get to pitch for the home town crowd until May 12th. Of course, he pitches on Tuesdays too, which means if you want to watch him pitch, you have to get up early on a weekday. Very frustrating...

In other news, if you are interest in reading actual write ups about the Hawks' games, you can go here. To make it easy, the following are the links to the games Kameron has pitched in:

1st Start - Hawks v.s. Eagles Box Score
3rd Start - Hawks v.s. Fighters Box Score

The guy didn't do a write up for the second game so you can go here for the box score from the second game (I can't remember if I have already put the link up for it or not).

Next Start Alert:
  • Japan Date and Time: Tuesday, April 28th at 6:00pm @ The Seibu Dome (Seibu Lions)
  • U.S. Date and Time: Monday, April 27th at 4:00am CST on TVants (Look for Saitama Seibu Lions feed)
I can't believe it but, two weeks from tomorrow will be my last day at TCU until the Fall. Everyone said college would go by fast - I believe them now. For my summer I will be at home in Austin, watching lots of baseball and, my personal favorite, sleeping until noon.

-Holly

No comments: