Tuesday, April 7, 2009

If You're Up Again...

I thought that I would just let everyone know that I just watched Kameron pitch one perfect inning for Softbank. If you are looking for the game, once again, download the TvAnts program mention two posts ago. In the search bar, type NPB. Instead of selecting Fukuoka.... select Tohuko Golden Eagles. The Hawks are away, making the only feed available the Eagles' home feed.

One note: If you are watching, the program tends to stop playing after innings are over: No fear, the feed will come back after a while.

Enjoy if you are watching! This is truly an awesome day.

-Holly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly. I'm Kam's dad. Thanks for being a fan. If it piques your interest, I can give you some anecdotes regarding Kam's history, that no one else would know, as I coached many of his teams between T-Ball and Little League. My email address is sngwrtr2@sbcglobal.net
Hope to hear from you,
David Loe