Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ask A Question!

It has been a slow week so far. No news, no events, just nothing. Actually, I take that back. If you are planning on or are wanting to move to Japan and need a job, the Hawks are looking for an announcer (MC). You must be 18 years old and able to commute using public transportation. Also, you must be very photogenic as you will be on T.V., in ads and magazines. This factor will be checked via the full-body photo and numerous head shots you have to send in, along with your resume and completed application. Oh! I almost forgot, you must have the ability to speak and understand Japanese fluently...shall I move on?

I have a feeling not too many of y'all were even interested in that job in the first place. Oh Well...

Since I had nothing to write about, I decided that I had two options: to write about my first semester finals (I owned my Statistics test today!!) or to answer any questions anyone might have. After considering writing about my finals, I realized that I would probably

1) Bore people to death
2) Bring back terrible memories for those who have previously experienced the all night studying and wrinkle producing stress caused by finals.

I simply decided that it was in my and your best interest to open up the floor to questions.

Ask whatever you want. Just make sure it's civil, useful and not impossible to answer. To make it fun, it doesn't even have to be baseball related. If it is baseball related, it doesn't even have to be Japanese baseball related.

Here is an example:

Q: What is it like falling backwards in a chair?
A: What a fabulous question! It is rather embarrassing and painful, however, it also serves as a great conversation starter :)

One last thing, don't be question shy! You can be anonymous, if you want or just email it to keepinupwithkam@gmail.com if you don't want to leave it as a comment for everyone to see. I was shy once (not that I'm not still a little shy) and it didn't get me anywhere. Now look at me, I have a blog for the whole World to see!

-Holly

"Hit the ball over the fence and you can take your time going around the bases."
-John Raper

1 comment:

Craig Stambaugh said...

As a TCU horned frog, have you ever seen a horned frog? I haven't seen one since I was a kid when my dad was stationed in Texas around 1967 or so. He was in the Air Force and getting his masters degree at Texas A&M. My bothers and I use to catch them all the time. Is the Texas Horned Frog dwindling in numbers and becoming harder and harder to find?